Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!

Well our church had a easter egg hunt and breakfast Sat. morning. The kids really enjoyed it and were eating their candy before we left. They had a easter bonet parade. You are supposed to make a easter hat and they all parade around. Last year we made paper plates bonnets and didn't realize that people went all out with these things, I was so embarrased . So this year we did a little better and acually made one's not from paper plates. We had a nice easter dinner here with my parents and Nathan's dad and Jackie. Brady our brother-in-law and Emily a sister-in-law came. Everythng turned out great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! When did your girls get so big!??! Amazing how much they grow in a few short years.

creay said...

Hey Linda! I love the blog! Maybe someday I will set up my own.

The Bodily Family said...

Great blog Linda! I thought they were making the Easter bonnets at the activity this year so my kids had baskets on their heads. Oh well, there's always next year.

Jana said...

Glad you had a good Easter, mine was quite blah...Dave was out of town, so I had mac n' cheese for dinner...yea!