Monday, May 26, 2008

Crazy weekend!

Well where do I start? Thur I flew out to Phx for my sister -in-laws graduation. Our plane left Tucson late so of course we flew into Phx late. When we landed I had 5 minuets to get to my plane before it took off. Let me tell ya, I am so out of shape. When I got to the plane I could hardly breathe. They would not let us on the plane because of a 45 people max on it. They gave our tickets to people on standby. I am not the type to yell at someone but at that point I had enough. Well there were no other flights to Colorado until the next day and that would not have helped me considering I already would have missed the graduation. So they gave me a free ticket and I had to rent a car and drive back to Tucson the next morning. Thankfully my kind sister let me stay at her house overnight. I was going to bring Brig, and I decided not too. Thank goodness! From now on I am only flying nonstop, if possible. I am sad I missed Sarah's graduation. I hope everyone had a good time.

0 comments: