Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brenna's 7th birthday!











Brenna had such a fun birthday. Yesterday she went with her best friend Lexi to the movies and then Lexi came over to play. Later on that evening we had family over for cake and ice cream and presents. Today on her birthday she picked pop tarts for breakfast and she wanted her grandpa Johnson's greesy tacos and tostadas for dinner. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She has such a sweet spirit and is always concerned about others feelings. We love you Brenna.

4 comments:

The Bodily Family said...

What a beautiful cake! Happy Birthday Brenna! It seems like just yesterday she was in my sunbeam class.

Anonymous said...

That just kills me because I remember her so much as a newborn! Has it really been that long!??!

Jared and Adrianne Blake said...

Sweet cake!

Anna said...

Nice cake decorating skills!! :) I can't believe how big she's getting! Her and Emma look so much alike!