Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1st day of School!


Well today is the 1st day of school, I don't think I have seen Brenna so excited about something for a while. She was so ready to leave all morning. I took Emma and Brenna to school, Jack had to have his lunch bag also. As soon as we got to school Emma said see ya, she is a old pro now 3rd grade. She ran off. We stayed with Brenna until the bell rang and then all the parents followed behind the kindergarden classes until they reached the classrooms. She didn't cry at all, I am glad I was a little worried about her. I hope she has a fun day and meets lots of friends. Now to keep Jack busy until they get home. It is already so quiet in the house, not used to it but I like it.

4 comments:

Tam said...

They look so big! How fun that they can go to school together! Youare in trouble with them - they are so stinkin cute!

Lors said...

I know this is lame, but I got teary eyed reading your post. I remember crying last year as I watched through our front room window some neighbor that I didn't even know het her kindergartner on the bus. Will I be this worked up when it is Cody's turn?? I guess I have another year to try and get used to the idea.

Anna said...

they look so grown up. I can't believe how early school starts there. I have been complaining about here starting so soon, the
18th. Back in MT, it doesn't start till september.

Sherrilynn said...

Your kids are getting so big and cute. It is quiet at my house too (well not today, its Saturday) but during the week its nice.