Monday, August 25, 2008

Nothing much!

Not much has been going on lately besides the usual school, work and meetings with Nathan. Nathan has been fighting a cold and stayed home 2 days last week, that is a miracle in itself. He never stays home. The girls are enjoying school, Brenna acts as if she has been in school all along. I am glad they are doing well. I think Jack is getting used to Brenna being gone although every day they get on the bus he says , I miss the girls. It is pretty cute. I am getting my hair done tomorrow which it is desprately in need of, it has been a while. I seem to be finding more and more grays and I am not thrilled about it. This week should be good hopefully more exciting stuff to write about later.

2 comments:

Rach said...

It was so fun to see your blog. You sound great. Your kids are cute. Noah turned 8 earlier this year. I haven't been to PHX since my high school reunion and I agree with you it was to hot and I couldn't believe I used to live there. Any time you are in San Diego you need to come see us.

Rachel Updike

Anna said...

Hey! I know its nice and quiet with just two kids huh.