Thursday, September 11, 2008

Apple Annie's



Yesterday I went with Brenna's kindergarden class to a apple orchard. On the way I remember why I don't like going on field trips, "the bus ride". It was awful. Anyway we rode a hayride to pick the apples and then had lunch, went to the bakery and got some apple butter. All in all it was a good day, nice to spend time with Brenna, she is my little peanut. I tried to take a few pictures of just Brenna or just Brenna and I and the little girl that was with us would not get out of any of them, so needless to say she is the one in the background and wouldn't let me take one of just Brenna, oh well maybe next time.

3 comments:

Tam said...

What a fun fieldtrip. I dont think they did that when Tae was there (I was prego so I could easily have missed it). Cute picture and what a fun Mom for going along!

a-anderson said...

So glad you got to go. The bus ride may not have been any fun, but i am sure she loved you going.

Kaitlan said...

I really like your hair. It is way cute.