Friday, September 26, 2008

Box Mix!

Okay so acually the french doughnuts are a box mix, but I did still make them. They are from Cafe du Monde which is a wellknown french cafe in New Orleans. You can get the mix online at www.cafedumonde.com and it is called beignet mix. Sorry to dissapoint those that thought I did it from scratch, but they were still tasty. I have an obssession with the food channel and travel channel and these were shown on both and they looked so scrumptious. Anyway I will stop blabbering now.

3 comments:

Ash said...

Hey Linda! Thanks for the comment, it is good to hear from you! Talk about adorable kids....you and nathan do a pretty good job! You guys seem to be doing really well, I love your blog. I'm just getting started with mine. I love seeing how your family is growing.

amy said...

oooohh... these look delish.
your kids are so cute. i love that they complimented you on baking.

The Clawson's said...

oooh, those do look so good! I crave any kind of doughnuts all the time. Sometimes I will just drive to Fry's or Food city just for a donut! Oh and definitly LOVE the food and travel channel!