Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No camera!

So something funky is going on with my camera, it wont focus right, so needless to say I am cameraless for the time being. Brig has been doing the army wounded soilder crawl for a while and just yesterday started to crawl normal. He looks so cute doing it, I so want my camera to take a picture of him, hopefully we can figure it out soon. I am getting ready to go to N.C next week to visit my aunt. I am only taking Jack and Brig, I hope all goes well on the plane and that Brig will acually sleep a little. Jack is so excited to ride on the plane I think he will be fine. It will be a long day but I am looking forward to seeing my wonderful aunt.

1 comments:

a-anderson said...

I hope you find your camera. I can't live without mine. You are going to have so much fun on your trip!