Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas!
















We had a wonderful Christmas. Christmas eve we had a mexican dinner here at our house. We had green chile burros, chicken enchiladas, bean burros and mexican rice and a apple pie for dessert, everything was yummy. We had a little Christmas program but the kids were playing around more than playing their part, but it was cute. Christmas morning we opened presents, we got a family tent and all the kids got their own sleeping bags also, so when we go camping as a family they each have one, they thought that was pretty cool. Then we headed to my parents and the kids all got new bikes, they were thrilled, later that day we headed to Nathan's dad's house for Christmas dinner and stayed there a while. I am always a little sad when Christmas is over, I love the Christmas season and can't wait until next year.

4 comments:

Tam said...

I agree with you on being sad that the Christmas season is over. I also miss not having the Santa excuse to threaten my children to be good! Glad you had a great day!

The Bodily Family said...

Looks like a fun day. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

Kndbbdjk said...

Aw how fun! Merry Christmas!!!

Rach said...

Lily got a barbie kitchen too. Looks like the kids had a great time.