Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend Review!

Well we had an eventfull Thanksgiving. My brother and his family came from Phx for the weekend and Nathan's sister and her family came also. The kids always love playing with their cousins, and were outside most of the weekend which was good because they can be quite loud. We went to Nathan's dads on Wed to celebrate a nephews b-day and then thursday I went and helped my mom cook and get everything ready for dinner. Nathan was at his dad's most of that day until it was about time to eat. Everything was yummy and my pies turned out great. I am officialy ready for Christmas, went shopping Friday morning, not early though and got most of the shopping done. That is always a relief once that is finished, I feel like I can enjoy everything else. We usually decorate on Nathan's mom's b-day as a rememberance of her, she loved Christmas so much but we will have to wait because he has ym's that night. The kids are excited for Christmas although I told them if they don't clean there room I am going to talk to Santa about no gifts, hopefully that will get them to clean there room. We finally got a new camera, I was having withdrawls, we had been without one too long. Until next time!

0 comments: