Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!







I had a nice Mother's Day. Nathan made me french toast, and got me flowers. Emma gave me a cute folder with little notes, that which ever one I choose that day, she will do what is on it, Brenna made a potholder with her had print and Jack gave me a hug and kiss. We went to my parents for dinner and had yummy steak and corn on the cob and artichokes. Then for dessert we had a chocolate icecream cake from Cold Stone. So I probably gained 5lbs but it was worth it. I am so glad I am a mother, sometimes it is difficult but I wouldn't want it any other way. Thanks Nathan and kids and dad for a nice day. My parents are moving to north phx, so this was probably my last mothers day with my mom tear tear!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

One positive is that we might see you guys more now! Glad youhad a great day. Steak and corn on the cob sounds yummy!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Looks like a great mothers day. Can't beat the food!!!

amy said...

glad you had a great day!! sorry your parents are moving. i bet it was fab having them so close.

Kndbbdjk said...

Aw Brig has more hair! :) So cute! I feel so bad for Brenna! Jonas gets into that kind of trouble all the time lol I miss you Linda!