Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Emma Pearl is 8!

My sweet Emma turned 8, yesterday. I can't believe how fast she has grown. It seems like yesterday when I was in labor for 17 hours with her. She is so driven and smart and is so determined to learn things on her own. I can't wait to see her grow and develop even more in the next few years. I am so thankful for her in my life. We went to teddy bear connection with a couple of her friends and then came home and made ice cream sundays. We went to mcds for dinner(yum just kidding) her choice and then went to cousin for another party. It was a fun day.

4 comments:

The Bodily Family said...

Happy Birthday Emma!

Tam said...

I cant believe she is 8. Tae got a kick out of seeing her picture. I wish we could have stayed to chat w/ you when we were in town. Hopefully we can get together at some point!

Kaitlan said...

Tell Emma that we wish her a happy late birthday. Good to see you are all doing well. Brig is getting big so fast. We miss you guys.

Kndbbdjk said...

Happy Birthday Emma! I wish I could have been there! :) What an amazing Cake!