Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun with friends

Well I met up with a few of my good friends from high school this past weekend. We try to get together once a year if we can. We went to the Az grand resort and had lots of relaxation. Jana and I got there first and were dying of heat stoke even though I grew up there I still can't believe how hot it is, so we took a quick dip in the pool before Jamie and Taya arrived. We chatted in the room a while and then decided to go to Carrabas for dinner. It was yummy but there was a huge cockroach crawling up the wall by my head needless to say I freaked a little, I despise cockroaches. We informed well I informed the waiter by screaming and we moved to a different table, they said they found it but I didn't believe them. We finished dinner and went for a night swim which was realaxing. Went to bed about midnight and woke up went to breakfast well brunch it was 11am and then headed home. It was a nice weekend and my sweetie was so good to take care of all the kids. I had fun and look forward to next year.

1 comments:

Kndbbdjk said...

That sounds super fun! You deserve it Linda! I miss you super a lot ;)