Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Well we are done with swimming lessons and Emma moved to the next level, thank goodness. After a month of the same class she better have passed. I think Jack and Brenna will still be the same level next summer, they still don't know how to swim on their own yet. I can't believe school starts in less than a month. I have started the clothes shopping and will go soon with the kids to get backpacks and lunch bags. I told them they have to take their lunches everyday except one day that they have their favorite lunch. Jack wants a lunch bag too, so I guess everyone gets one. I think he will be lonely without Brenna gone all day. I am looking forward to it, only 2 kids at home yipee! It is my mom's b-day today so we are going their tonight, I made a cake called chocolate intensity, hopefully it turns out. I'll post pictures of the party later.

0 comments: