Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter weekend!


We had a good weekend, Friday my sister in law came over and we made sugar cookies and hung out most of the day. Brenna went to Lexi's birthday party that day and had fun. That evening we spent the night at my parents and the kids watched bedtime stories, it was a cute movie. Sat morning my other sister in law came over and we colored eggs and had a freezing Easter egg hunt. Sunday night we went to my parents for dinner. It was a nice time considering Nathan was gone, but it all turned out nice.

5 comments:

a-anderson said...

Your kids all look so cute dress up.

Jana said...

you have some really cute kids. I wish we were closer so I could get to know them!

Tam said...

Cute, cute, cute! I cant get over how much Brig looks like the girls (at least in this picture)! Crazy that he is so grown up yet we've never met him! Guess thats what happens!

Rach said...

look at those way cute kids!!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Hey guys, It was great to see Nathan while he was here in Montana. I can't believe how big your kids are. They are all so adorable! It was great to see how you guys are doing and read up on your family. Email me @ katie.boulter@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog. Hope all is well with you guys.