Monday, April 6, 2009

Update!

Well it has been a while since I last wrote. We are finally all well sort of. For the past week we have finally been healthy, 3 weeks before we all had some yucky stomack virus and of course I get it the worst. We thought things were good and then Friday night and sunday morning Brig threw up again, I don't think I can take being sick again. I am hoping it is just some weird tummy ache since the rest of us feel fine. We went to Thatcher last weekend and visited Nathan's brother and his wife and baby, went to a park there saw a good friend of mine and had a barbeque and visited Nathan's moms grave. It was an eventfull day and the kids were worn out by the time we got home. Emma had a science fair last week and Nathan helped her with her project, it turned out really nice. Nathan is going to Missoula this Wed so I will be husbandless unless next mon. He is really excited, he hasn't been back since we moved in 05. Not much else going on, trying to get ready for Easter, the girls got cute dresses and Jack got a new shirt with his 1st tie, he said now I can be like you daddy. Well until next time.

0 comments: