Monday, April 7, 2008

Camping!


Well Nathan finally took the 3 older kids camping this past weekend. He told Jack he could go now since he was potty trained. The had a good time other than Jack running around with hot dog scewers and jabbing brenna with them. I told Nathan that probably wasn't a good idea to let him play with those. They all shared a tent and Jack came out of his sleeping bag a couple of times, so Nathan had to try to slide him back in while he was asleep. Not an easy task he is a big boy. I stayed at my parents with Brig and rented a movie, kind of depressing. It was In the land of Women, I though it would be a romantic comedy, not so. Anyway here are some pictures of the kids camping. They were sure filthy when they came home.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I can't wait to take Alison camping, she loves being outside.

Lors said...

I am sure they all made some really great memories. What a great dad Nathan is to take the kids. I had so much anxiety when Matt first took Cody to fathers and sons. I ate so much junk food while they were gone to try and help calm my anticipation of when they would come home. Cute pictures of your cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Brave Nathan! What a cool dad!

Tam said...

Man, Nathan is an adventurous Dad. Tony wants to take the kiddos but I am hesitant. I think you are smart staying home. Maybe I'll try that route!