Saturday, April 26, 2008

So yesterday was my 32nd birthday, yes I am into my 30s and feeling it. The day part I did not do much and just relaxed. I really didn't feel like going anywhere with all 3 kids. Nathan came home early from work which surprised me, that was nice. Jack and Jackie came over and watched the kids so we could go out to dinner, we even got to leave Brig. We had a nice dinner and then came back to my house and my parents and Brady (our brother-in-law) and Emily were here. My friend Lisa made my beautiful cake ( thanks Lisa). She is incredible, my kids said she should open her own cake shop and I agree! We had cake and opened presents. It was a nice relaxing day.

5 comments:

creay said...

Linda,
Happy Birthday! I am glad that you are feeling better and that you and Nathan were able to have some time to go out. The cake was beautiful! We can't wait to see all of you in June!

Christi

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Linda! My next birthday is the 3-0 also. How did that happen? Wasn't I just 21 the other day? Cute cake.

Haymore Family said...

happy birthday linda, i had no idea, i wish you would have told me! well i hope you are feeling better now! and by the way you look way hot 32 im sure is just great!

Tam said...

I love the cake. Lisa is fabulous! Happy Bday! I think they all suck after you turn 18!

amy said...

i'm so glad we reconnected, linda! cute, cute family! congrats to you. :)