Thursday, April 3, 2008

Okay so yesterday we went to Tucson with my parents and I brought Jack's little potty in the back of the van (just in case.) Well he did fine and then on the way home Brenna said she needed to go numero dos. I said can't you wait and she said no. So off she goes in the back on the little potty. Well needless to say that it did not smell very good in the van, so my dad pulled off to the side and I tried to wipe out the potty, well it was windy and the wipes went flying and here I am chasing them so I would not get a ticket for littering poopy wipes. It was quite an experience, and the one I brought the potty for acually made it to a gas station and went there. Why couldn't the other one have done that. Oh I love being a mom!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I can just see it now, you running after soiled napkins...what a sight!

Jana said...

ha! That story is hilarious!
Maybe next time you could buy an enormous ziplock bag and put the entire potty in it to stink-proof the van!
:)
Just an idea....

Thanks for sharing that funny incident