Thursday, April 3, 2008

I feel old!

Okay maybe I am the only one that will admit to liking New Kids On The Block when I was in Junior high. Anyway they are reuniting and will be on the Today Show tomorrow morning. I was watching a interview with them and okay here it goes, they still look good, acually better than I remember. So all of you embarrassed to admit you liked them,just record it and watch it in secret and be proud you were a Nktob fan! I know for a fact some of you out there did love them and our rooms were filled with there posters and we had buttons and t-shirts and I was going to marry Donnie Walhberg. Nathan said if they came in concert he would not go, what a shocker, it would be a bunch of 30 something women screeming at the top of there lungs, pretty funny if you think about it. Well hope everyone is having a good day and that news cheered someone up. love to all, Linda

4 comments:

Anna said...

proud to say I was not a new kids on the block fan. Probably because I was a country redneck!

Jana said...

NKOTB Rules!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I LOVED nkotb. Give us a break - we were in jr. high!!! It's not like we were 20 or something...

Anonymous said...

Remember my room lady? Man those were some good times!!!