Monday, April 21, 2008

Okay can I just whine a bit about how much I hate the stomach bug. Friday night Emma threw up then Jack threw up then I woke up and was doing the same. The kids were over it by sat afternoon, but me I have not such luck. I don't know if it has to do with my gallbladder being out or what but these things kill me. I am still trying to recover fully. I wanted to lose 5 pounds of my brigham weight and I just lost 4 in a day, this really wasn't how I wanted to do it. Nathan and Brenna haven't got sick yet, I am keeping my fingers crossed. Last time we got sick the didn't get it either. How does that happen and why am I never the one to be spared! Not that I want everyone else to get sick but it would be nice if I could have a break from it once and a while. Okay I will stop now. We are all doing better thankfully it wasn't this coming weekend or that would be a lousy b-day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooof..hope you feel better soon. Not really an ideal way to lose weight.

Tam said...

Well, at least you've lost the weight. My last 5 wont come off till I am done nursing. I am jeealous, come give me the flu!

Lors said...

Glad you are feeling better! I wish I could loose 4 lbs in a day... but I will have to say pass to the flu, that is NO FUN!!

______________ said...

5 pounds of Brigham weight? Cry me a river, my slender little sis =) Just be glad you didn't inherit a "Johnson Bottom" like the rest of us!
P.S. Lovin' the blog, keep it up =)